Remitano provides escrowed P2P Bitcoin marketplace where people buy and sell Bitcoin easily and safely with notable simple UI, friendly online customer support 24/7 and lowest fee compared with major players on the market.
How to deposit and withdraw Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether USD/Bitcoin Cash/Litecoin/Ripple at Remitano
Step 1: Log in Remitano
Step 2: Choose DASHBOARD > WALLETS
- Choose the coin you want to withdraw and click WITHDRAW
- Enter your coin address and the amount of coin you want to withdraw
- Au-thy confirmation (if you have done 2 safety steps)
Note: If you turn on “Trust device”, the next time you do this activity on the device, we wont ask for Authy confirmation anymore.
- Choose the coin you want to deposit and click DEPOSIT
- Move your coins to the provided wallet address
You will need to deposit into the provided wallet address (this add is only for your wallet and each coin has its own one). You can move coins directly by copy and paste the add or scan the QR.
Create new address: if you click here, the add will be changed (you can actually use both add as all are your wallet address).
NOTE: You need to deposit more then the fee below to get credited from the system.
Binance is the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange.
How to deposit crypto on the Binance App?
- BNB refers to the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2);
- BSC refers to the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20);
- ETH refers to the Ethereum network (ERC20);
- TRX refers to the TRON network (TRC20);
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network;
- SegWitBTC refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. You can withdraw or send your Bitcoin to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to What Is Segregated Witness (SegWit).
How to withdraw crypto on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Wallets] – [Spot] – [Withdraw].2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw, for example, BNB. Then, tap [Send via Crypto Network].3. Paste the address you want to withdraw to and select the network.Please choose the network carefully and make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds to. If you select the wrong network, your funds might be lost and couldn’t be recovered.
How to choose a network?
For certain networks, such as BEP2 or EOS, you must fill in the Memo when making a transfer, or your address cannot be detected.
- BEP2 refers to the BNB Beacon Chain (former Binance Chain).
- BEP20 refers to the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) (former Binance Smart Chain).
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network. Its native cryptocurrency is ETH.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- EOS refers to the Enterprise Operation System network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. You can withdraw or send Bitcoin to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to About Segregated Witness (SegWit).
4. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you will receive. You can also select which wallet to withdraw from by tapping [Spot & Funding Wallet]. Tap [Withdraw] to proceed.5. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction again. Please check carefully before tapping [Confirm].If you enter the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please make sure the information is correct before you confirm the transaction.6. Verify the transaction with your 2FA devices. After confirming the withdrawal request, please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed.
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal. If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform. For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you will lose your funds.
- You should also confirm that the receiving platform supports the contract address of the token you’re withdrawing, or your assets might be lost and cannot be recovered. You can check the list of supported contract addresses from the respective platform.