Binance is the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange.
How to deposit crypto on the Binance App?
- BNB refers to the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2);
- BSC refers to the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20);
- ETH refers to the Ethereum network (ERC20);
- TRX refers to the TRON network (TRC20);
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network;
- SegWitBTC refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. You can withdraw or send your Bitcoin to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to What Is Segregated Witness (SegWit).
How to withdraw crypto on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Wallets] – [Spot] – [Withdraw].2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw, for example, BNB. Then, tap [Send via Crypto Network].3. Paste the address you want to withdraw to and select the network.Please choose the network carefully and make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds to. If you select the wrong network, your funds might be lost and couldn’t be recovered.
How to choose a network?
For certain networks, such as BEP2 or EOS, you must fill in the Memo when making a transfer, or your address cannot be detected.
- BEP2 refers to the BNB Beacon Chain (former Binance Chain).
- BEP20 refers to the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) (former Binance Smart Chain).
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network. Its native cryptocurrency is ETH.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- EOS refers to the Enterprise Operation System network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. You can withdraw or send Bitcoin to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to About Segregated Witness (SegWit).
4. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you will receive. You can also select which wallet to withdraw from by tapping [Spot & Funding Wallet]. Tap [Withdraw] to proceed.5. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction again. Please check carefully before tapping [Confirm].If you enter the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please make sure the information is correct before you confirm the transaction.6. Verify the transaction with your 2FA devices. After confirming the withdrawal request, please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed.
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal. If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform. For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you will lose your funds.
- You should also confirm that the receiving platform supports the contract address of the token you’re withdrawing, or your assets might be lost and cannot be recovered. You can check the list of supported contract addresses from the respective platform.
Bitkub Coin (KUB) is a native and utility coin of the Bitkub Chain that is used to fuel, operate, and govern the Bitkub Chain ecosystem. KUB has multiple utilities such as paying transaction fees, redeeming trading fee credit on Bitkub Exchange, and also transferring KUB to one another.
How to deposit THB by QR Code and Transfer
- Open your Bitkub application, and log in to your account.
- Tap the Wallet icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Look for THB and tap Deposit.
- You can now choose two options to deposit THB (Mobile Application QR Codeor Transfer THB).
4.1 Mobile Application QR Code
The full name on the Bitkub account must match the full name on the used bank account. By using this method, the deposit will be transferred to your registered bank account with Bitkub within 1 minute – 24 hours.
4.1.1 Select Mobile Application QR Code.
4.1.2 Input the amount you wish to deposit.
4.1.3 Read the deposit rules and tick accept in each box then click Deposit Now.
4.1.4 Check if the deposited amount is correct. If so, click Yes.
4.1.5 Scan the QR Code, then it will provide you with a result of a completed deposit.
Remark: Each QR code can be used only once. If you reuse the code, your request will not be processed and you might need to submit a request for a refund in case your money is deducted. The refund process may have some fees and takes up to 5-10 business days.
You can find more information about “Refund Payment of an Unsolicited Thai Baht Deposit”
4.2 Transfer THB
Bank transfer deposits will be processed within 3 days after you upload the proof of deposit. This method is available for deposits of 50,000 THB or more.
4.2.1 Select Transfer THB, enter the deposit amount, and click Deposit Now.
4.2.2 Check the amount you want to deposit then click Yes.
4.2.3 Upload your proof of payment and tap confirm. Your THB deposit will be processed within 3 days.
220.127.116.11 Click Upload Proof of Deposit to choose your deposit slip from your device (make sure that the amount matches the one shown in your application).
18.104.22.168 Click Confirm Upload.
*** Important: You must transfer the exact amount specified on the application.
In case your deposit is rejected, please carefully check if the deposit submission is correctly filled and if the uploaded proof of deposit is following the requirements below:
- You must upload your proof of payment.
- Your uploaded documents must be in one of our supported formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG.
- Your proof of payment must match your verified bank account information (deposit amount, account name, and account number).
- All your uploaded documents must be clear and readable in high resolution.
How to withdraw coins?
- Open your Bitkub app and log in to your account.
- Tap the “Wallet” icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Withdraw” on any cryptocurrency menu you wish to withdraw.
- Enter your withdrawal amount and the recipient’s wallet address.
Enter a recipient wallet address or tap the QR code icon to scan the recipient wallet address QR code.
B. Select network
C. Enter the withdrawal amount
D. Enter SMS OTP code (if activated)
E. Enter 2FA code
*You don’t have to enter 2FA and SMS OTP in case you make a withdrawal to the trust address.
- Your transaction will be in the box below and you can check your withdrawal activity by tapping on the history icon (clock icon) at the upper right of the screen.
- An email notification will be sent for you to confirm your withdrawal. If you click “CONFIRM”the transaction in the email, the withdrawal status will change from Waitingto Pending.
- Once your transaction is under “Pending”, please wait for our staff to approve the transaction.
- Your withdrawal transaction will be sent to the blockchain once your transaction status shows as Complete.
- Your transaction will be considered complete within 24 hoursonce it is verified on the blockchain.
- Once you have requested a coin withdrawal, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address automatically. Please confirm your withdrawal request through the said email within 24 hours. In case you are unable to confirm it within the mentioned period, please cancel such withdrawal requests and submit a new one to make sure that your request details are correct and your assets will be sent to the right address you intend to send them to.
- There is no fee for transferring tokens from a Bitkub wallet to another Bitkub wallet (internal transfer), however, the withdrawal amount must be exceeding or equal tothe minimum withdrawal limit of each token. If your requested amount is lower than the minimum requirement, you will see a pop-up “Min withdraw” with the message “Amount too low for withdrawal”.
How to cancel your coin withdrawal requests?
There are two ways you can cancel your “Waiting” withdrawal requests depending on the Bitkub App version you are using:
1) Go to “Wallet” and tap on the withdrawn coin to cancel your transaction.
2) Go to “Wallet”, tap on the clock icon (history), and choose the transaction you want to cancel.
For more information about “How to cancel a coin withdrawal? (Application)”, please click here.
- 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) must be activated before making crypto deposits or withdrawals.